At AM Living Pty Ltd , we are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect to...
- Return/Refund Policy
What is the AM Living Pty Ltd return policy?AM Living Pty Ltd strives for the highest level of service in...
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations, and software,...
- Shipping Info
AM Living Pty Ltd will arrange delivery of all purchases made on this website and delivered in Australia.
At this stage we do not ship products out of Australia.
We have negotiated with our freight providers to achieve a very competitive, safe and reliable freight delivery system Australia wide at reasonable cost to you.
PLEASE NOTE OUR FREIGHT POLICY
Ground /Road freight will be carried by COPE SENSITIVE FREIGHT. Smaller items may be dispatched using STARTRACK satchels.
As a rough guide all goods should be delivered between 3-5 days after invoice. Please note that during holidays periods these delivery times may vary.
· Any purchases under $100 will be charged a flat fee of $10 plus a 1.5% insurance levy. As an example Item purchased costs $75 freight will be $10 plus 1.5% making a total of $11.50
· All purchases over $100 with the exception of FURNITURE will be charged at 10% of invoice value plus 1.5% insurance levy. Example .Item purchased costs $500. Freight charge will be $50 plus 1.5% insurance levy making a total charge of $57.50
· Any FURNITURE purchases (these are any purchases made in the furniture section of AMs website) will be charged an additional $25 tailgate charge. (This is a surcharge that freight companies impose as most furniture is heavy and large and they need to be able to get the freight out of the truck and onto the ground safely using a tailgate lift) example .Item purchased (desk) costs $2000. Freight is $200 plus 1.5% insurance levy ($30) plus a $25 surcharge making total freight charge $255.
· In the event that your purchase is deemed to be too heavy or too large for conventional delivery we will contact you to arrange delivery before dispatch occurs.
· Disposal of all packaging materials is the responsibility of the purchaser.